The Experience Lab will provide Destination Marketing Executives, attractions and travel suppliers with a framework of actionable strategies and tools to engineer experiential tourism products. It is a hands-on learning experience in Minneapolis, Minnesota, designed to showcase the successful implementation of the Experience Formula with Meet Minneapolis, Visit St Paul, the Mall of America and their travel partners.
- Discover the Experience Formula to create innovative new tourism experiences
- Gain insight into how the Twin Cities successfully created an Experiential region
- Experience unique products firsthand through a series of mobile workshops.
- Go behind the scenes with DMOs and travel suppliers to hear how they engineered new experiences
- Learn the elements of the Experiential Development Process including design, story development, scripting and staging.
Participant Fee Includes:
- Presentations and learning sessions
- Panel discussions by DMOs & travel suppliers
- 6 mobile workshop experiences
- 6 Meals: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- All mobile workshop transportation
- Networking and learning on how to apply to your destination or company
Experience Lab Registration Fee:
$1,899 per person
$1,499 per person
Early booking rate through March 31, 2018
$1,599 per person
Early booking rate through May 31, 2018
$1,699 per person
Early booking rate through July 31, 2018
On checkout, please put the name you wish for your badge, and any other special instructions in the comments field
Note: Hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee. A block of rooms has been reserved at a downtime Minneapolis hotel to be finalized in mid-January.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be sent in writing. Cancellations received on or before August 15, 2018, are refundable; however, a cancellation fee of $100 will be deducted. Registrations cancelled between August 16th and September 17th are entitled to a 50% refund. After that date, registration fees are non-refundable.
Admission is limited to 45 participants. A waiting list will be maintained should the Lab reach full capacity.
For additional information or assistance, contact Joe Veneto at 617-786-9096; E-mail: email@example.com